Policies we Write

Home Insurance

S&O Farmers Mutual offers a variety of actual cash value home policies. Whether your home is stick built, modular, or manufactured, in town or in a rural area, we have a policy for you. We can customize your policy to meet your needs.

Farm Insurance

If you have a small hobby farm, a family farm, a farm you lease out, or a larger farm operation, we can design a policy for you. Your agent will work hard to make sure you get the coverage you need.

Rental Insurance

Have a house you rent out? We have a policy for you. If you rent, and only need coverage for your personal property, we have a policy for you too.

Mobile Home Insurance

Have you ever had trouble finding a insurance company that would cover your mobile home? If so, give us a call, we can help. It doesn’t matter if your mobile home is in town or in the country, we have a policy we can customize to fit your needs.

Personal Liability

All of our personal liability policies are backed by our reinsurance company, Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance. If you reside on the property, or rent it out, we can help find the right liability coverage for you.